The Downtown Bozeman Partnership and ERA Landmark Real Estate have teamed up to combine their visitor centers into one comprehensive Downtown Visitors Center located at 8 East Main Street. The enhanced Downtown Visitors Center will be open Monday through Saturday from 10:00am until 5:00pm.
The Downtown Bozeman Partnership is relocating their office to 222 East Main Street, Suite 302 on the third floor of the Baltimore Building. “The decision to relocate was based on creating a more professional and efficient work environment,” said Chris Naumann, Executive Director of the Downtown Partnership. “We are excited about this unique opportunity to partner with ERA Landmark to make a single Downtown Visitors Center that will be substantially better than the two we have been operating separately,” noted Ellie Staley, Program Director of the Downtown Partnership.
The Downtown Visitors Center will feature a wide variety of community materials such as maps, business directories, vacation guides and local publications. The popular downtown-wide gift certificates, known as “Downtown Dollars”, will be sold at the Visitors Center as well as a selection of Downtown Bozeman logo merchandise. The Downtown Visitors Center will highlight upcoming community events with printed calendars, digital displays and sidewalk signage.Our downtown boutique is truly one of a kind. Set among restaurants, specialty retail shops and art galleries, our showcase gallery is the only real estate company on historic Main Street. The inviting atmosphere provides a warm reception, full real estate assistance, featured artwork and large plasma screens for property viewing and community displays.
As members of our local community, we feel it is important to promote the arts, recreational opportunities and cultural aspects that make our region so unique. We act as a community concierge and information provider to visitors and residents.
We invite you to step inside . . .
• Ask our concierge staff about community events and local advice
• Get maps and community information for restaurants, lodging and some places the locals try to keep secret.
• Get information on ski access such as Moonlight Basin, Bridger Bowl, Big Sky Ski Resort and Bohart Ranch
• Uncover the latest exhibits at the Museum of the Rockies
• Discover our cultural wonders; tickets available for Bozeman Symphony, Intermountain Opera and Sweet Pea Festival of the Arts
• Appreciate featured artists’ works during Summer Art Walks
• Browse vacation rentals for friends, family or your next trip
• Experience virtual tours and photographs of area properties for sale
• Meet a knowledgeable Realtor with up-to-date information on regional real estate
ERA Landmark & Downtown Bozeman's Visitors Center
8 East Main St
Bozeman, MT 59715
©ERA Landmark Real Estate 2013. All rights reserved. Robyn Erlenbush CRB, Broker/Owner. Each ERA Office is independently owned and operated.
All information contained herein is gathered from a variety of sources deemed reliable, however, it is not guaranteed or verified by the seller, ERA Landmark, or any of its associates. We urge independent verification of each and every item submitted to the satisfaction of a prospective purchaser.
Powered by | Thermal Creative