Do you love downtown Bozeman as much as we do?
Let your voice be heard!
Starting Monday August 13th, there will be a series of 5 interactive workshops open to the public. In 2009, the Improvement Plan for Downtown Bozeman helped create change over the last 9 years.
Be a part of our beloved community and have your voice heard!
What do you love? What can downtown improve upon? All are welcome, please join the Downtown Bozeman Partnership team to continue to make downtown Bozeman the best it can be.
- Monday, August 13th: The Rialto, 6-8PM
- Tuesday, August 14th: Bozeman Event Space (SE corner of Tracy & Main), 11:30-1:30PM
- Tuesday, August 14th: Bogert Farmer’s Market, 5-8PM
- Wedesday, August 15th: The Element, 6-8PM
- Friday, August 17th: Bozeman Event Space (SE corner of Tracy & Main), 11:30-1PM